- Exceptional baking performance for your favorite recipes
- Freezer, refrigerator, oven, microwave and dishwasher safe**
- Resists stains and odors
- Oven safe to 500ºF
- Easy and convenient storage
I know I am bias so I will point out a few other good brands for the heck of it.
KitchenAid Silicone Bakeware is another favorite, they make exceptionally well made products that can really stand up to the plate when it comes to cooking and baking. Here are a few good points about KitchenAid silicone bakeware.
- FDA-approved food-grade silicone guaranteed safe to 500 degrees
- Heats and cools quickly and evenly
- Quick-release permanent nonstick surfac
- Refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, and Safe to use in dishwasher
"One look at this rubbery bakeware and those uninformed about silicone will laugh at the possibility that it’s actually safe to bake in it. But safe it is and KitchenAid is just one of many bakeware manufacturers that is producing pans in this revolutionary material. Made of FDA-approved food-grade silicone, in addition, the silicone bakeware has the benefit of being safe for the refrigerator, freezer, and microwave and can withstand sudden temperature changes from one extreme to another without buckling. The nonstick surface releases brownies easily and is safe for use with metal utensils aside from knives or serrated blades. Oversized rims make the pan easy to lift and transfer to and from from the oven. The only noticeable difference with silicone is that the pans feel a little wobbly as you carry them filled with batter from tabletop to oven and vice versa. Placing this cake pan on a baking sheet will offer better stability for transferring baked goods and provide a level cooking surface in the oven. For easy cleanup, this pan is dishwasher-safe and will retain its nonstick cooking surface through hundreds of dishwasher cycles. KitchenAid provides a one-year hassle-free replacement warranty plus a lifetime limited warranty on this pan."
Another well known brand is Lekue. Here are the stats on their silicone bakeware.
- FDA approved food grade silicone, oven safe up to 500F, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Do not use sharp tools on Lekue
- Bakes evenly, won't burn edges, foods stop cooking when removed from oven to avoid over-baking, baked goods slide out when cool
- Lekue is the silicone bakeware choice of some of the world's top bakers - Inch Silicone is the now of baking. Inch - Rose Levy Beranbaum, Author of The Cake Bible, the #1 selling baking book of all time.
So there is a starter list if you are in the market to make your baking life a bit easier and more hassle free. Every lover of cooking and baking should definitely try out this great ingenious cooking material.